"If I take off that mask, will you die?""It would be very, very painful... for you." Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 27, 2021 "If I take off that mask, will you die?" "It would be very, very painful... for you." awesome 181 Likes 19 Comments Bonnie Crossman Bhoii Jhonz Pretend you have a lung condition so you get extra oxygen and easily beat the competition. Clever boi. Kaitlyn Shepherd - you think you can beat? You think I'm scared? Do you think that I am not stronger than you'll ever be, I'll fuckin k... *steps on oxygen tube* - *choking and rattle noises* Con Ylarde Bote Kinda sad for his opponent too tho... it will not be fun to fight this kid because you don't want to hurt him. You can't win because then you're the person who beat up the sick kid, and you can't lose because then you're the person who got beaten by the sick kid Angelica Nordgaard And the other poor kid has to lose to not seem like a dick. Jodie Roll This pic is so old he is probably dead by now. Patricia Kocurek unvaccinated kid vs DEATH ITSELF Heather Ellis He is clearly cheating Ibothoi Mangang Sanasam The kiddo has a red belt_! Andrew Sizemore More like when your mother is a moron. Ne Ha That look of determination is intense. Mae Sophia Harsh win win. He loses, people will applaud him for trying even when he was ill. He wins, people will applaud that he won even when he was sick. Maani Khan If this is just a demonstration then fine, but it’s just dangerous to have any sort of match when you’re sick and your opponent will feel like the biggest asshole on the planet. I know because I was that opponent once 10 years ago and I still feel bad about it because he had cancer and didn’t say shit until halfway through the match when he said “take it easy, I have cancer,” I felt like the worst scum in the world beating on someone who was struggling to survive fucking cancer of all things. Steve Cutchshaw Winner gets vaccinated Andrew Webster "You come in my Dojo with that weak ass shit, I beat leukemia, come at me bro!" Geetanjali Gajadar Ahh this shit again... You don't fight against a disease. Science, doctors, nurses, maybe your parents too battle desperation and depression. But you as a patient are not doing shit, i mean, how can you? Either you die, or you live and try to find your will to live again. Ana Dulce Flores Well... Chocking tube and a gas cylinder to crush his opponent's skull.... Seems like the dude's a little overkill Racketstar Lavracq Hes just doing a demonstration for his next belt or someshit no ones making the sick child fight Angelika Ali this is kinda how i feel like nowadays. i've been sick all january, finally got better, than sprained my ankle 3 weeks ago, while falling i hit my knee, which just started to hurt in got swollen and stuff.. and i'm supposed to do my first marathon on the 24th of march Maman Nadeem Wonder if other kid punches him to grave, would he be charged with murder? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
"If I take off that mask, will you die?" "It would be very, very painful... for you." awesome 181 Likes 19 Comments Bonnie Crossman
Cách làm bắp cải xào thịt xông khói August 28, 2021 Món rang - xào Cách làm bắp cải xào thịt xông khói Ngày 29 tháng 8 năm 2021 bởi NGUYEN THI TUYEN 3 Likes 96 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 20 Phút Phục vụ 2 Người ... Read more
The 30-Minute Paleo Cookbook: 90+ Delicious Recipes for Busy People March 29, 2021 The 30-Minute Paleo Cookbook: 90+ Delicious Recipes for Busy People ( 129 Reviews ) cookbooks books Detail: Paperback – March 17, 2020 Pages: 190 Language: English ISBN10: 1646114787 ISBN13: 9781646114788 Publication Date: 17 Mar... Read more
Bhoii Jhonz
Kaitlyn Shepherd
Con Ylarde Bote
Angelica Nordgaard
Jodie Roll
Patricia Kocurek
Heather Ellis
Ibothoi Mangang Sanasam
Andrew Sizemore
Ne Ha
Mae Sophia Harsh
Maani Khan
Steve Cutchshaw
Andrew Webster
Geetanjali Gajadar
Ana Dulce Flores
Racketstar Lavracq
Angelika Ali
Maman Nadeem